Pride, Prejudice, and the Perfect Match by Marilyn Brant

Check out this New Release from fellow Austen Variations Author, the lovely and talented Marilyn Brant!  I love just about any Austen-inspired romance, and anyone who has read All My Tomorrows knows I am a sucker for a modern twist on Pride & Prejudice. I couldn't resist Marilyn's newest release.  I am already 62% into it, and I might have to stay up all night to finish!  You'll want to add it to the top of your TBR list, too!   
~Colette


An original, contemporary Austen-inspired romance...


A single mother and an ER doctor meet on an Internet dating site—each for reasons that have little to do with finding their perfect match—in this modern, Austen-inspired story. It’s a tribute to the power of both “pride” and “prejudice” in bringing two people romantically together, despite their mutual insistence that they should stay apart…

Would an Elizabeth Bennet by any other name be as appealing to a Darcy?

Beth Ann Bennet isn’t looking for love. She’s an aspiring social worker using an online alias to study sex-role stereotypes. Dr. William Darcy isn’t looking for love either. He’s just trying to fund his new clinic by winning a major bet. Both think Lady Catherine’s Love Match Website will help them get what they want—fast, easy, and without endangering their hearts. Both are in for a big surprise.

Pride, Prejudice and the Perfect Match…where true love is just a fib and a click away.



Marilyn is the award-winning women's fiction author of ACCORDING TO JANE (2009), FRIDAY MORNINGS AT NINE (2010) and A SUMMER IN EUROPE (2011), all from Kensington Books. She's also a #1 Kindle bestseller and has written a series of fun and flirty contemporary romantic comedies, available exclusively as original ebooks. The first of these, ON ANY GIVEN SUNDAE, was released in June 2011 and hit Amazon's Top 100 List for "Bestsellers in Humor." Her second digital story, DOUBLE DIPPING, was a September 2011 release and a 2012 International Digital Awards Finalist for "Best Contemporary Romance." Just out is HOLIDAY MAN (November 2012) and the newest Austen-inspired story, PRIDE, PREJUDICE AND THE PERFECT MATCH (January 2013).

Comments

  1. Colette,
    Thank you so much for sharing my new release with the world!! I really appreciate it :). And I especially love knowing I'm not alone in my P&P addiction... So glad we met through Austen Authors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I, Marilyn although you are causing me some sleepless nights! ;)

      Delete
  2. Just bought the book can't wait to read it !! Congrats on what I am sure will be another great book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erika, thank you!!!
      I'm so thrilled you got the book and I've got my fingers crossed that you'll enjoy it :).

      Delete

Post a Comment

The Novels of Colette L. Saucier

Popular posts from this blog

Just Desserts Delicious Blog Hop - Baked Apple Betty

Come See What's New in Today's Romance!

Happy Birthday, Jane Austen!