What Does Jennifer Simpkins Want to Know?

Greetings, dear readers! The lovely romance author Jennifer Simpkins asked if I would agree to an interview for her blog this week, and I just couldn't say no - especially as she is joining me for Coffee on Tuesday!

So do you want to know what she asked me? I'll give you a tiny morsel, then you can continue reading. And be sure to stop by on Tuesday when she visit me!
~Colette

 
Picture Today I have the very talented Colette Saucier here to answer a few questions and tell us all about her books.

Jennifer: What genre do you write? Is there another genre you want to dabble in sometime in the future?

Colette: I have been breaking the cardinal rule for authors by not sticking with one genre, or at least sub-genre. So far, I’ve published a Paranormal Regency Romance – Pulse and Prejudice – a Contemporary Romance – All My Tomorrows – and now with my new release Alicia’s Possession, a Romantic Suspense with (very) light bondage and mild Dominance and submission. Currently I am working on another Romantic Suspense entitled The Widow, as well as a sequel to Pulse and PrejudiceDearest Bloodiest Elizabeth – so I am still jumping genres. I can only write what comes to mind!

Eventually, I would like to write in genres outside of romance as well, such as literary and metaphysical fiction. I want to write about authentic lives and realistic characters, and they do not always end in Happily Ever After.


Jennifer: Do you remember a specific time when you wanted to be a writer, or have you always known?

Colette: The first story I remember writing was when I was eight, and by junior high, I had begun writing romantic novellas – although they rarely had a happy ending! – that were being passed around among my classmates. Even then, I gravitated to Romantic Suspense. Still, I never considered writing as a career until the last few years.

Jennifer: Which one of your heroines are more like you? Such as looks, hobbies, the type of guy they’re interested in, etc.       Continue reading........



Comments

The Novels of Colette L. Saucier

Popular posts from this blog

Come See What's New in Today's Romance!

Just Desserts Delicious Blog Hop - Baked Apple Betty

Happy Birthday, Jane Austen!