Happy National Napping Day!

My puppy can sleep anywhere...
Yes, I love coffee and wine, but I also love naps! That's why I am thrilled to commemorate National Napping Day! I bet it's no coincidence that it falls right after we switch to Daylight Savings Time.

To help celebrate - and stay awake! -  I am even having a contest over on my Facebook Page.  To help my fellow sleepyheads stay awake, I am giving away a $12 Gift Card to Starbucks! Please "Like" my Author Page and leave a comment telling me the craziest place you have ever fallen asleep! I will draw for a winner FRIDAY NIGHT!

Sweet dreams!

~Colette


P.S. My craziest place: a Metallica concert. Long, boring guitar solo.

Above photo is of the inspiration for the character Amadeus in Pulse and Prejudice.

The Novels of Colette L. Saucier

Popular posts from this blog

Come See What's New in Today's Romance!

Just Desserts Delicious Blog Hop - Baked Apple Betty

Happy Birthday, Jane Austen!