99¢ eBook 3 Days Only! Read Excerpt: THE PROUD AND THE PREJUDICE: A Modern Twist on Pride & Prejudice

Good Morning, dear readers!

A long time ago, I participated in the weekly 6 Sentence Sunday blog hop, but then it kind of faded into existence, which resulted in all sorts of manifestations. Thus, I try to keep up with the "My Sexy Saturday"  blog hop with the dictates of a particular theme when I am able. This week’s theme is Our Sexy Best!
"This theme has no genre, no rules except that the characters know their other half is better than all the rest. They may have had lovers before but nothing compares to the lover they are with."

I had a difficult choice making a selection but this time for a different reason: ALL of my novels have that special moment! How could I choose from just one?  So I put it to a vote on the Austen Variations Facebook group to choose one of my Pride and Prejudice adaptations: Modern or Vampire. Pulse and Prejudice won by a nose (or a fang), and here is that My Sexy Saturday if you care to check it out.

I did, however, feel badly for those who voted for the modern adaptation, and so I promised that I would post an excerpt from The Proud and the Prejudiced based on that theme today.

Enjoy~


“I think you are in love with me, Alice. You’re just afraid to admit it.”  
In that moment, she knew he was right. She was in love with him. Desperately. Madly. Violently.
He moved within her in a slow, languid tempo, punctuating each stroke with a soft kiss as if intending to tattoo the moment on her memory. He had not lied. He had said he would make love to her, and this could be called nothing less – not sleeping together or having sex or intercourse or screwing. With each thrust, he pushed her deeper and deeper, with the well of emotion overflowing until a tear trickled from her eye. He didn’t ask why, only wiped it away with his thumb and kissed her lips again.



SPECIAL NOTE:

The Proud and the Prejudice will be available for 99¢ on eBook for 3 days only!  So get your copy today!

Comments

The Novels of Colette L. Saucier

Popular posts from this blog

Come See What's New in Today's Romance!

Just Desserts Delicious Blog Hop - Baked Apple Betty

Happy Birthday, Jane Austen!