The Information Age, Winners Galore, and the New Top Dog!

Greetings, everyone! 

I survived my trip to New York City to launch my new release Alicia's Possession (PLUS meet with my new agent!), and as many times as my flight home was delayed, I began to think I would be staying there until my next release!

I came home to find out that Alicia's Possession is already the #2 Bestselling Romantic Suspense for Secret Cravings Publishing!  If you want to help it make it to #1, you can get it from their store here in ANY eBook format! (Of course, it is also available almost everywhere eBooks are sold; just click here.)


In current events:  First of all, I have a Guest Post on Austen Authors today called I've Been Pinned about the Information Age and how it has affected communication - for better or for worse! I hope you will stop by and let me know what you think the rapid and radical changes.


The Winner of the Alicia's Possession Release Party Giveaway as selected by Random.org is Cherie Lord!  If you didn't win, never fear! It is available almost everywhere eBooks are sold, so just click here!  I can even personally inscribe any of these formats of eBooks personally to you through the magic of Autography!
Click here to get Alicia's Possession personally inscribed to you:


It should come as no surprise to anyone (if I do say so myself) that my beloved PBGV, the inspiration for "Amadeus" in Pulse and Prejudice, won the title of TOP DOG in the Doggone Blog Hop for Charity! In case you missed the short video and the photo montage, I'm sure you will want to check them out here. I have made my promised donation to the Brown Dog Foundation, which helps fund veterinary bills for families who can't afford them, and I would encourage you all to do so as well!

The Winner of the eBook of Pulse and Prejudice as selected by Random.org is Linzé Brandon, and congratulations to her! Yet once again, if you did not win, have no fear! Pulse and Prejudice is available in paperback, all eBook formats, and even audiobook! And, yes, I can even inscribe an eBook of Pulse and Prejudice to you as well.
Click here to get Pulse and Prejudice personally inscribed to you:

Last week certainly was action-packed, so I am looking forward to a little peace and quiet when I might actually be able to get some writing done!

Oh, and don't forget to check out my Guest Post on Austen Authors.......

I've Been Pinned

          So the other day I was using this social media tool you might have heard of called Pinterest, which allows people to share just about anything they find on the Internet (although I have found an odd imbalance of weight-loss and fitness “pins” to fattening recipes) and categorize them onto virtual boards. Continue reading......

Comments

The Novels of Colette L. Saucier

Popular posts from this blog

Come See What's New in Today's Romance!

Just Desserts Delicious Blog Hop - Baked Apple Betty

Happy Birthday, Jane Austen!