Author Andrea Wilson and Wife 101

Good morning, dear readers! 

Coffee with ColetteWow!  I cannot believe it has been two weeks since my last blog post! So much has been going on. First there was the Louisiana Book Festival, then this last weekend I was in Dallas for Readers and 'Ritas, and all of this while I am in the midst of moving - a full month earlier than anticipated! - and have a huge project deadline at my day job.  I have barely had a moment to take a breath! 

Plus, for any of you participating in Nanowrimo: Would you believe I had the gall to try to do that as well? I have an entire plot in my head and even dreamt several beautiful scenes fully formed, but working 12-hour days without even a lunch break at my soul-sucking day job doesn't exactly allow me much brain power in the evening for anything more than drinking wine and wrapping the last sixteen years of my life in bubble-wrap!

That is why I am absolutely thrilled to have A'ndrea Wilson join me for Coffee today - a voice of calm and reason in this cacophony of insanity (even my dog was pacing incessantly today, driving me even crazyier with his toenails on the hardwood floors).  She is here to tell you about her novel Wife 101, and man, oh man, can I relate to her heroine! Why is it we think we can do it all and at the end of the day feel so empty? If you can relate, this is one book (actually, the first of three!) you will want to check out....
~Colette


http://www.amazon.com/Wife-101-The-Series-ebook/dp/B006MINAOC/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_tThanks, Colette, for the opportunity to stop by your blog! Are any of you out there struggling with the “always a bridesmaid” syndrome? Why does it seem like we can succeed in everything in life, except relationships? Is it really impossible to have it all?

Trust me, I understand your pain, and so does my heroine, Amber Ross, in my novel Wife 101. Amber has career success, money, good looks, and even a home in one of the most desirable areas of Atlanta, Georgia. With so much going for her, why can’t she seem to snag a great husband?

When her recent ex-boyfriend informs her that he’s getting married and she’s not the bride, Amber seeks advice from the one woman more unlikely to find love than herself, her best friend Tisha. After Tisha’s hair-brained plot to make Amber’s ex jealous goes belly-up, Amber finally goes to the right place for relationship help, the Wife 101 class. Take the journey with Amber from frustration to fairytale endings, with laughter, lessons, and a line of eligible bachelors along the way!

Wife 101 is the perfect blend of a romantic comedy, an inspirational tale, and real-life wisdom all rolled up into one feel-good novel. Find out today why readers can’t get enough of Wife 101, the sequel, Husband 101, and the most recent release, Couples 101! Feel free to stop by my website at www.wife101.com or check out my blog at www.drawilson.wordpress.com.

Happy Reading!

A’ndrea J. Wilson 

http://drawilson.wordpress.com/
Author, Educator, and Speaker, Dr. A'ndrea J. Wilson gets to the heart of real-life issues, encouraging self-growth and development.

Website:  www.andreawilsononline.com

Facebook: Author A'ndrea J. Wilson

Twitter: @drawilson

Comments

The Novels of Colette L. Saucier

Popular posts from this blog

Come See What's New in Today's Romance!

Just Desserts Delicious Blog Hop - Baked Apple Betty

Happy Birthday, Jane Austen!