So What Do You Want To Know?

Greetings, dear readers! 
Have you ever just woken up one morning and thought to yourself, "Gosh, I just really wish I knew more about that author Colette Saucier"? Well, let's just pretend you have.

Tonight, I will be interviewed by Wt Prater for Write on the Edge on Blog Talk Radio (you can find all about that here). Be warned: Wt says the show walks a fine line "between edgy and trashy," so I don't know what I've gotten myself into! (UPDATE: Through the magic of modern technology, even if you missed the interview when it aired live, you can still hear it online....)

In the meantime, I have been interviewed by Vision and Verse today on everything from writer's block to my favourite band! You can check that out here.

By the way, although not about yours truly per se, tomorrow, Friday, July 12th,  I will have an article appear on Savvy Authors about the invisible narrator.

Now be sure to check out the interview on Vision and Verse where I reveal the secret of - gasp! - my favourite food!

Here are just a few of the questions they asked me:

How old were you when you started writing?
Where do you get your inspiration?
What do you do when you get a writer's block?
Who is the one person who has influence your personal life the most and why?
If you could sit down and have a conversation with ONE person, living or dead, who would it be and why?


Then maybe I'll talk to you tonight on Write on the Edge Radio!
~Colette


Comments

The Novels of Colette L. Saucier

Popular posts from this blog

Come See What's New in Today's Romance!

Just Desserts Delicious Blog Hop - Baked Apple Betty

Happy Birthday, Jane Austen!